Want to get in touch? I’d love to hear from you! Here are some details about working with me at A Library In My Luggage:
This literature and travel blog is aimed for traveling professionals and digital nomads, in the UK and Europe, USA and Australia.
I have previously worked with travel magazines and various blogs for travel writing projects and am currently interested in hearing from brands about sponsorship and collaborations.
Here is what I can do for you:
- If you want an original and creative travel content for your brand’s blog or a webpage – I can write it for you!
- If you want quality content for your business – a well studied and unique neighborhood guide for a hotel, review for an event or a local business – contact me!
- Would you like to start offering home-accommodation in Airbnb and Booking? I’m a host with years of experience and can write your property a description that will present your home in the best possible way.
- Have you written and published a book? Now you are trying to figure out how to let readers know about your novel. You have probably started your marketing campaign already well before your book reached the shops, but the first reviews can’t happen in advance. The book review can make your book stand out and get noticed among thousands published each month. If your book genre is fantasy, sci-fi or mystery send me a pitch to get an honest book review.
Please notice, I only write honest reviews. If I have nothing good to say I’m happy to give you personal feedback but don’t insist on publishing a review.
I’ve previously worked with:
- Estonian World (Estonia)
- OnlineBookClub (International)
- Arrivedo (USA)
- Visit Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- Anne Frank House (Netherlands)
- Tallinn Old Town Hostels (Estonia)
- The Wordsworth Trust (UK)
- Visit Lancaster (UK)
- Bioneer (Estonia)
- Go Travel (Estonia)
- Medium (USA)
- TeamWellness (Estonia)
- Go Travel magazine (Estonia)
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the contact form below.